Bransgore football clubs ethos is all around giving youth the opportunity to play football in a fun ,safe, & above all friendly environment. As a local village club we understand how important it is to create the right environment for our children to learn sport. Our aim has always been giving an affordable opportunity for all to play the game.
So if you are interested in joining the club what can you expect to experience?
- Fun Football training sessions (usually on a Saturday Morning)
- Coached by trained FA level 1,2 and 3 coaches
- Opportunity to play league football
- Learn new skills in a safe environment under the FA guidelines
- Make new friends
The current annual membership fee is £90 per annum and represents excellent value considering the costs involved to keep the club running.
Other club funds are raised by a number of methods including: social events, sponsorship and of course the yearly tournament. If you have any fund raising ideas then please contact the committee.
This is where the funds go:
- Pitch hire – we have to pay for the grass to be cut and pitch lines to be drawn
- Kit (shirt, shorts, socks)
- Training Equipment (balls, nets, net pins, respect markers etc)
- League registration fees
- Fines (yes, we have to pay if a team cancels a match)
- Referee’s fees
- Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checking
- Insurance Public (liability and personal accident)
- Admin costs (Postage, stationary and phone calls etc)
- Courses and coach fees
- Trophies for the end of year presentation
If you are interested in joining our club, please complete the online membership form